bringing people & ideas together
Whether you're renewing your corporate innovation strategy, working with international talents, running a startup accelerator or maybe building a community, these workshops will bring a new set of skills, energy and mindset to your teams.
I customize content, style, duration and practical exercises for every single workshop according to the needs and wishes of your organization.
bUILDING A GREAT PITCH AND PREParing for the stage
Duration: 2-5 hours
Group size: max. 15 teams
In this workshop, we will be going through the fundamentals of pitching with startups, teams, companies and anyone who wants to master the pitching skill. We approach pitching in a holistic view as it is an essential skills one can obtain in professional life, whether it is pitching your business to investors, pitching a project to your colleagues or pitching a product to potential client etc.
- 9-point guide to building a great pitch
- 10-slide pitch deck (for startups)
- tips and exercises to prepare for the stage performance
- startup/team pitching + feedback
- slide deck review + feedback + visual guidance
- vocal/stage routine for better stage performance
HACK LINKEDIN TO ACHIEVE THE BIGGEST IMPACT
Duration: 1-2 hours
Group size: unlimited
LinkedIn is a powerful networking tool, which can get you closer to the next career opportunity and valuable connection. In this workshop, we will be going through the fundamentals of LinkedIn functions, reviewing valuable (often non-obvious) tips and tricks as well as face lifting your own profiles through a simple LinkedIn audit. We will also cover the importance of consistency, content sharing and personal branding through the use of LinkedIn.
- 12-point guide to using LinkedIn to its fullest potential
- Quick overview on LinkedIn for Business
- 10-step LinkedIn audit to optimize your own profile
- Review of the LinkedIn profile + feedback
FACILITATOR'S 101: BEST TOOLS, TECHNIQUES & practices
Duration: 2-4 hours
Group size: max. 40 participants
Facilitating a project, organizing an event or maybe planning a workshop for conflict-resolution in your team? Facilitator guides, listens and feels, facilitator does not teach, correct or command. True facilitation is a skill, an ability to manage the situation, use the most fitted tools, help steer the work/discussion, make everyone feel included etc. In this workshop, we will enrich your arsenal with the most engaging tools and exercises every facilitator should have in his/her pocket. We will also help you discover your very own facilitator-persona. I promise, it's going to be fun!
CONTENT & EXERCISE
- Facilitator's 101: roles, moods and styles.
- Introduction to the best exercises, games and ice-breakers.
- Putting facilitation skills to a test: designing your very own workshop fitted to a certain situation + feedback.
THE POWER OF
Duration: 1-2 hours
Group size: unlimited
We each have our own strengths, goals and passions. Personal branding is about communicating your voice in a unique way to stand out, to be remembered, to be discovered in professional context, to find your impact areas and to connect with those, with whom your personality resonates. In this workshop, we will review various elements that make up a personal brand, dive into some examples as well as make the first steps into planning and designing your very own personal brand journey.
- The power of personal branding and networking - why and how.
- 10 elements that affect your brand (aka how others perceive you)
- Practical playbook to placing building blocks of your own personal brand and public persona.
Head of International HR Services, Tampere University
We have been lucky enough to have had the opportunity to work with Yuliya several times. Yuliya is a trustworthy and inspiring to work with, a real visionary change maker with full of ideas and energy.
I have worked with Yuliya on both an EU-Project and internal projects within Demola. Yuliya is one of the most driven person i have met. Always professional, on time and have an amazing "birds-eye" view over the projects.